Monday, April 25, 2016

Pearly whites

Charlotte did great during her first trip to the dentist; no cavities!! Just like most kids, she's constantly surprising me, and just when I thought she'd have to sit on my lap like her sister did during her first visit, she hopped right up in the chair without any hesitation! Of course it didn't hurt that there's not a ton of room available on Mommy's lap, ha. We know we need to work on thumb sucking this year, but we agreed that potty training comes first ... one step at a time!


Because her appointment was mid-morning, we decided that it just made sense to enjoy lunch together and then finish the day at home with a nap (her, not me, unfortunately). Again she surprised me by eating most of her lunch and then taking off (literally) to play in the play area! Look at that pretty smile!


0 comments: