Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Don't just take my word for it (Miss A, March 2015)

3/5/15: I came up with something that starts with the first letter of my name. It is... Apple! I like apples because they are healthy!


3/6/15: Anna told us that she likes to eat carrots for breakfast! I think she was being silly like Sam I Am! :)

3/9/15: We asked Anna what her favorite animal is and why? She told us...Horses! Because they have horse shoes! ;)    
           
3/11/15: We imagined we were birds and answered the question "If I were a bird where would I fly to"? Anna said.. I would fly to Florida to see Cinderella. :)


3/12/15: Today we had visitors that came to our school and brought all kinds of cool animals with them. My favorite was.. Snake, because.. It had a long tongue!


3/13/15: Anna told us that when she grows up she wants to be a doctor because they fix people!


3/27/15: Anna told us that she likes to play soccer at home! She helps her little sister score goals! Aww Anna is so sweet!


3/30/15: Anna really enjoyed art today. I noticed her talking to her classmate about the circus performer she was drawing on her paper. Very sweet!


0 comments: