Monday, September 1, 2014

Big clips

The kid-themed hair cuttery down the street closed a few months ago, so Anna joined the ranks of "big kids" at the same place Daddy gets cleaned up before we headed out on vacation. I was a little worried because she tended to be extremely shy at the old place, and there would be no chairs in the shape of a car or Sophia on TV to entertain.

Boy, was I wrong; she owned that haircut like a boss. She waltzed right up to the chair, sat still, did as she was asked, and walked away pretty proud of herself! The promise of fro-yo afterwards probably didn't hurt either : )





1 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable! She looks so grown up. It's always baffled me why kids think haircuts are so bad. I guess they hear the word "cut" and think it's going to hurt. I'm glad she was a trooper!