Monday, November 11, 2013

Growin' like a weed (again!): Month eight

No official stats until next month, but we had to stop in to see the doctor due to a nasty cold and cough a little over a week ago and "clocked" her at 15lbs even.  Miss Charlotte is a little shorter than Anna, but has kept the same weight range, so although we think she's the bigger girl, she's just growin' a little differently.

This month's photo shoot was challenging with the wiggle-factor at 110%, thank goodness I had two great helpers and a back-up photographer on hand!

Being eight months old is the BEST!!

Wiggles, giggles, and repeat ...
My backup photographer, such a big helper!
And, my back-up model!  

Two happy girls!

1 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

You're killing me with those chunky thighs and those sweet cheeks!

Also, I just completely stalked your life and looked through all your engagement, wedding, and honeymoon photos. You are so beautiful and full of love.