Monday, July 1, 2013

Selfies

A few days a week the stars align and both girls nap at the same time in the afternoon.  A few very perfect days recently their naps have both overlapped and been staggered such that I get alone-time with each girl, and myself before we start our afternoon.  We had one of those last week and I had an absolute blast with my oldest girl.  Our "Mom and Me" time included singing, running around the house, reading, and taking a few "selfies" with the timer function on the camera.  I had yet to shower on this day, am wearing no make-up,  and clearly dressed for our earlier playdate at the park, but these will go down as some of my favorite pictures, ever.



2 comments:

Danielle said...

Your au natural state is better than most made up! You'll cherish these pictures in years to come!

Carol Mc said...

Beautiful girls!